FOR SALE: 1993 Hero Magestic Panther

FOR SALE $200

1993 Hero Magestic Panther

PROS: It runs! it moves! it does about 30mph according to it's speedo (goes up to 60), The Tank is clean inside!, Engine sounds good!, has the toolkit, and tool kit cover!

CONS: needs a right side cover, Has NO Title, Has no Keys, needs an airbox, Has rust on the crome, needs a petcock, needs a tune-up, i basically cleaned up the carb and made it run did a few laps around the bodyshop and parked it.

again, no title, no keys, got this out of a scrapyard, and just made it run, not my style of ped, so i wanna sell it

NO i will NOT part it out...

NO i will NOT ship it...

I will take cash upon pick up, and will consider trades.

1216232991_dscn0006.jpg

Re: FOR SALE: 1993 Hero Magestic Panther

pic of the engine/carb

1216233069_dscn0008.jpg

pic of the speedo/odometer

1216233168_dscn0009.jpg

bump

Is that the same ped that I was doin' like 25 on in the parking lot? I didn't recognize it.

scott, look at your name it seems you comp is keeping my id on there... CHANGE IT it looks like i'm trying to sell myself, lol

I didn't know you had used my computer at work. I saw the listing and wondered if it was the same ped. Didn't mean to F- it up. My neighbor ha told me he is looking for one and I knew that was a runner.

did you ever sell it? If not drop me a line on IM, or email. I want it if you still got it.

« Go to Topics — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account