Here are the first 50 of the 60 things I'm selling to help pay for my new tomos.
1. maxi forks
2. handlebar mounts (6)
3. fork top plate
4. throttle/front brake assembly (brake cable pin not included)
5. left side controls (2)
6. headlight lens and bezel. no bulb holder or bucket
7. maxi and freespirit shocks. diffrent lengths, 1 of each is broken. awesome.
8. Dimboy clutch belt guard(2)
9. Cylinders for porting practice not use (2)
10. air boxes of a trapazoid shape (3)
11. "7" rear fender
12. 51v auxilery tank covers and floorboard trim. black and gold
13. forks in blue
Columbia open road(solo)
14. Engine with carb, exauhst, mounts, and electronics. No clutch/variator parts.
15. crank arms
16. right side cover
17. Cev bullet headlight buckets with bezel. no lens, lens clips, or bezel bolt. (2)
18. Old school ciao wheel set. for the type that had bicycle style front brakes.
19. ciao rear rack with suspension seat post
20. ciao single speed left sidecover
21. rear hub. rusty.
22. ciao headlight bracket. nos
23. about 300 pounds of parts, some NOS.
24. front fender
25. fork parts
26. transmission for parts or repair. doesnt feel or sound quite right, may lock up.
28. cable guide covers
29. tank bend trim
30. luggage rack rails
31. center trim
32. front hub with brake assembly
33. crank cases
35. a bare rim
36. rear wheel with a bad hub
37. Titled yellow frame
38. 1983 pa50II in red. runs, rides, no paperwork, needs a carb clean(my neighbors bike)
39. shocks. ones busted.
40. seat. short seat with rips
41. luggage rack
42. front fender
43. rear fender
46. gas cap. technicaly a honda spree gas cap but it fits
47. rear fender brace
49. headlight bucket
50. left grip