FS: Motobecane parts bikes

I have three Motobecanes I'm looking to get rid of. I'm in need of cash and I don't need these. They're sitting and rotting. I just don't have time for all these bikes. I'll have pictures up when I can.

1.) three frames with seats, wheels, tires, one with a really rusty gas tank.

2.) two engines, nearly complete, one seized to hell, the other needs points.

3.) a set of not so good shape white side covers

4.) a set of somewhat rusty toolbox covers WITH SCREWS

5.) two or three good drive belts

6.) whatever, I'll sell the nearly complete one too. Also, one orange Moby (I'm bad with model names) with single seat, good paint, _very_ _slightly_ rusty tank, bad petcock, good tires, engine had compression and spark, lights and horn all work. $150 obo. for that one.

Make me offers on the parts. I'll have to get a complete inventory after work. I just wanna know if there's much interest in this shit. Like I said, pictures to come. Will ship everything but the frames. I don't have time for that bull!#@.

e-mail me at the_real_prancer at yahoo dot com*

Re: FS: Motobecane parts bikes

email sent

i never understood that syntax of email address... why do people write them like that? am i missing something?

so is it "therealprancer@yahoo.com" or "the real prancer@yahoo.com" or literally "the_real_prancer@yahoo.com"?

anyways i'd like a long seat if you have one. and how much for an engine?

You want the engine without the welded-in piston, I assume? I have a long seat, but it's got a tear on one side. Shouldn't be too hard to fix or maybe even reupholster with something.

Also, the reason people do that is so bots and shit don't grab their email address from web searches and spam them or sign them up for shit.

No turning back now, I guess.

the_real_prancer@yahoo.com

email sent

got any pictures?

any pics of the tear? I dont care about tears that much as long as the stuffing isnt falling out the side and its in otherwise decent condition. i'd need hardware too.

JESMOND CUTAJAR /

please can you tell me the size of tyres?

Do you have a headlight/speedo amongst those parts? I'm looking for one.

Yes I have a headlight and a speedo. Hit me up with an email and we can go from there.

Sent email about a cluctch and carb float.

Click HERE for the photo gallery. First page, and up to 'Poor Richard's Cafe' on the second page, all for sale.

Note: some parts are pending

payment sent

In your collection do you have a good 6-volt ignition coil, how much sent to Spokane if you do have it ? Thanks jerry

I have some coils, yeah. Don't know if they're any good since I've never had a chance to use them. I imagine they're all 6v though. I'll send one your way. E-mail me your address.

Ϫ‡☄ಬ∞ ƀƖḬƝƊ ƤǂƿƎ ∞ಬ☄‡Ϫ - Hoke from Black Pipes Moped Gang /

EMAIL SENT.

ps i'm locallllllll

thankS!!!!

JESMOND CUTAJAR /

By any chance do you have tyres for moby x1 moped or know from were i can buy?

Jesmond,

No I don't have those size tires and I don't have a clue where to get them. Maybe try a power sports outlet?

email sent yesterday about that spare engine. let me know if you didn't get it.

« Go to Topics — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account