I need a 1977 Sparta foxi 4 parts

Can somebody help me out? Since my little fuckup On ebay I doubt that guy will sell me any more parts for my moped so Im finally saying the hell with it and looking for a whole moped to buy that way I have all the parts I need at my disposal.

Re: I need a 1977 Sparta foxi 4 parts

Found a blue one in decent shape in Beaver Dam for 75 bucks Im picking it up at the end of the month,damn Im excited!check it out

1216094745_blue_foxi_pick_up_on_72908.jpg

nobodys excited for me?

I'm excited for you. What are you going to do with the frame when your done raping for parts?

sell me the headlamp and speedo! thanks :)

erin i might have one if he doesnt

thats a nice bike.

dont part that one, use it.

its not that people arent excited man, its that this is the buy and sell forum so people dont really get excited unless they bough something.

Andrew thats what im thinking of doing,just getting it all back together and in working order and putting it back out on the road.Shit at this rate Ill never find a Foxi just for parts everytime i get one I always end up getting it going instead of stripping it down.

tell me about it. I need one that has been cut in half so i cant try and put it together

LOL Andrew. It needs a few things,sidecovers air cleaner box,headlight ect but slowly it will get put back in cherry condition. 2 WEEKS TO PICK IT UP AND COUNTING! :)

« Go to Topics — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account