FS: Keihin 16mm carb for Honda

This Keihin 16mm carb came as a spare with my Honda MB5; it is the stock MB5 carb. My bike came with a Mikuni 20mm, so I haven't had this carb on a running bike. I've taken a look inside and everything is there, though, and looks good. Float doesn't have any cracks that I can see. It's the flange fitting used on a lot of Honda peds and small bikes.

Pics soon of the actual carb. The one I've included with this post is not my carb, just one I found on the internets.

25 plus shipping.

1215666492_d7c8_12.jpg

Re: FS: Keihin 16mm carb for Honda

boink

What jet does it come with?

105 main jet, mah friend!

2nd boink

I wanted to put this on my hobbit. Can you measure the distance between the flange holes for me?

And how about the pic of the actual carb?

Have you sent the carb out yet? Shipping delays are huge lately and I'm hoping to receive it before mid-August.

Hey.

Yep, carb shipped out last week. Hopefully it won't take too long to get there- mid August seems like a long time to wait.

I totally missed your previous questions about the carb from earlier this month after my second bump. Sorry about that! I do think it will fit on your Hobbit. I know that a lot of Hondas use the same flange-mount for the carb. Should be sweet with a pipe and the variator mod! I be jealouzzzz.

I have the variator mod in place and am now looking for lighter weights. I also have a muffler that a seller claimed would add a few mph over the stock...we'll see.

I sent two engines out one to California and the other to New York state.....they took just over 5 weeks for delivery (the California bound engine arrived a day sooner....wtf?) New York state is less than two hours from my home.

Wow. Hope this carb doesn't take that long and that it works for what you need.

Thanks!

I received the carb today, it's a little large to fit under the frame and the bolt holes are 5mm too wide. I'll have to adjust very carefully with a rotary tool.

« Go to Topics — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account