WTB Maxi Tires and Tubes

Anyone have a 17x2.25 tire and tube package for me. No Chengs or crap tires please. Figured I'd try you guys before sorting through all the tire websites for the best deal. IRC's or Gazelles por favor?

Re: WTB Maxi Tires and Tubes

or savas.

Check Treats

nada

Vlado vlado /

Hi Jackson, I was re-doing my Magnum and got Gazelles with tubes for it; wanted to go big so ordered 3.00X17

it fitted front nicely but was toooo wide for the rear so I had to get 2.50, which fits OK.

Gazelles run 1/4 inch wider then anything else so you would need to modify the rear to about 3 and 1/2 inch width to be safe.

If interested, email me for the price, will discount it.

I also have for sale chrome rear for Maxi, got it from Benji treatshq hoping it will accomodate those Gazelles but I was wrong...

Vlado

hey vlado,

thanks anyway but i literally just hit the order button on 2 IRC NR53's, 2 kenda tubes, and 2 rim strips for 59.95 shipped.

thanks though!

Don't sell your tomos to anyone else. I just emailed you!

just emailed you back.

sorry to keep bothering you but I just sent you one more email.... oh btw, you should see my maxi now. It's so much better. I'll have to take some photos of it soon.

Vlado vlado /

great price!

« Go to Topics — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account