81 Motobecane Moby

I am selling this moped for a friend of my mother who had this at their cottage up in Northern Wisconsin. It only has about 1500 miles on it. I'm told it ran last year. Currently it isn't running, but I'm sure it's just a gas issue. Everything seems to be in place, and there is no rust or damage. The chrome is cleaning up nicely. Still has nice looking tires. I'm not really interested in this at this time...so if there are any interested buyers, contact me at dewders@tds.net, or call (920) 716-0472 and ask for Tim. The moped is currently in Appleton, WI 54915. I'd like to get $400 as it sits. This picture is of one just like it I found online. This is an easy fix to make it a real classic.

1215576696_blue_moby_50v_motobecane.jpg

Re: 81 Motobecane Moby

Sorry, looks like the pic didn't make it. Send me an email if you'd like to see it.

Pete

ಠ_ಠ Jon Folks ಠ_ಠ /

The picture is there... can you get any pictures of the actual bike? Do you have a title for the bike?

Yes to both questions......shoot me an email so I can respond with pics. Thanks.

Tim

Dewders@tds.net

Here is one of the original bike, if you'd like more send me that email.

Tim

dewders@tds.net

1215640011_hpim0305.jpg

Moped is sold.

« Go to Topics — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account