F/S Vespa Ciao chicago lots o performance

As of right now it doesn't run but it is very close the decomp cable just broke so its a real pain to start also right now. Starts at WOT but dies at idle

Lots of performance parts Fully built motor

New bearings, Top Performance crank, DR 65cc kit, Simonini circuit kit, Variated, 13.13 carb, ported exhaust and drilled out intake, Fully case matched, new condensor and points. All this is worth the price of the bike by it self. It was ripping at 40mph

That was befor the case match ported exhaust and intake and new crank and bearings it will hit 45-50 easily now.

I'm looking for 650 OBO has a title also. I am willing to trade it for a tomos or Puch but they have to be running.

If you want i have a malossi variator with the belt that works with it that i will sell with the bike for 100 more. Never used.

1215543476_hpim1107.jpg

Re: F/S Vespa Ciao chicago lots o performance

the simonini is the exhaust sorry for the confusion

god this needs an edit option. Ok it also have bravo front forks. All the parts on this bike are worth the price by it self.

Noooooooooo! Mike! WHY?!?!

just cuz. The real reason.

Its not running and i just had a building inspector in my apartment cuz i'm working on it. The manager says get it running or sell it or there will be problems for me. Soooo thats why.

That sucks. I would definitely buy it if I were closer.

you coming to brobbq if so we can arrange something

Sadly no...Cincy was the last one I think for the year thats close enough to go to. Poopy.

I'll most likely be parting this out next week and than selling the bike stock. Just to let any one know

Jake Shaughnessy /

y dont you just get it runnin, or store it somewhere till it does run

cuz i don't want it in general

Jake Shaughnessy /

got ya, would you be interested in sellin the stock parts?

not right now.

Bump i'll be parting it out next week. The perforance parts that is.

« Go to Topics — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account