Moped in Chicago

I'm looking to buy a used moped in chicago, email me whatever you got....thanks

Re: Moped in Chicago

try warbux yet?

yeah, there used stock at that time wasn't what I was looking for..and I don't have enough dough for a new tomos

I have a 77 benelli blazer that just got painted... zebra stripes.

400$

do you have pics of this zebra bike? if he doesnt want it I'd like to check it out

I also would be all over that if Mike is not.

I'm also looking for a used moped in Chicago, as craigslist is gouge city.

I'll start my own post in a while to avoid confusion with this one. Or do i want confusion...?

I'm finishing up the paint tonight, pictures around 11pm.

I'm redoing the seat with more padding as well. I may auction off the bike this saturday at brobq.

It can be viewd there saturday if anyones gonna be on the ride.

I'm also working on my qt, black white and cheetah

Jake Shaughnessy /

you bought the benelli to make a profit.. Good thing i got that free spirit instead of someone lookin to make some easy money. I have a blue moby. Its in decent shape, just need some electrical stuff done. Im lookin to get 150 for it. If any of you are interested in it let me no and i will get you some pics.

I put work into a bike that I'm turning around opening to someone else that wants a ped that's got a little eye candy, its not like I bought it and turned around and sold it in the exact condition it was in for more money. Same thing with buying a magnum or a maxi and fixing it up and selling it. I'm not making anyone buy it, but its for sale so I can upgrade to a ped with more go after I get rid of two out of three of my bikes. Its a great rider, but I need more power.

$400 is much less than anything on craigslist right now.

Not to mention a lot prettier than anything on cl. You'd be hard pressed to find a custom bike anywhere for cheap.

400 isn't that much.

By the way, ill take your moby for 150, I have a friend looking for a ped.

wow that was a complete post hijacking right there, ahah I wouldnt mind seing the moby, I actually have been looking for one..anyone else want anything hah

þλ†Я¡¢k §¡§ΩИ /

moped market in the chi..vicious. sucks but we arent pedrich here and the people that have them hoard, like me, or sell for each there own reason. Hard to find a deal cuz people dont just wanna get rid of theres for whatever they can get.

Moped in Chicago

I've got a rigid maxi for about 1200...want it?

ಠ_ಠ Jon Folks ಠ_ಠ /

Pics of the rigid?

I don't think i got that much to spend thanks though..

« Go to Topics — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account