FS: $800 Peugeot 103,PA

Zack Rineer /

This was my first moped and it has sentimental to me. I am asking $800 (I know, I know), if I can sell it for that then great, I hope it goes to a great home. If not, then will be keeping it..

I had a great time with it for the year that I have owned it.

It cruises at 26mph easy, I haven't had many problems at ALL.

Clear title!

photo of the week a couple weeks back

I now have the original petcock with reserve...

Re: FS: $800 Peugeot 103,PA

Zack Rineer /

Any takers or comments?

wow nice bike but i never buy a bike for over 100 but then again none of my bikes run right :P

id take it for half those dollars. its awesome, i love the color. but someone out your way just sold an SP in the same condition for 350. with the mags, etc. you have to remember, youre in PA. there are a ton of mopeds here. and do you have the title?

and 26 mph??? dude, its a peugeot. you should be going a solid 10 mph faster than that stock. get the exhaust de restricted, set your points and timing right. clean your carb real well, and make sure your ports arent all carboned up. i have never heard of any peugeot going that slow. mine is a U2 (25mph) and did almost 40 with no mods.

Zack Rineer /

Title yes..

And I guess I won't be selling.. Thanks for the info.

yeah, i love that bike for sure. i have the same bike, kind of. but its kitted and red. and i got a chrome rear fender from an SP. anyways, if you ever want like 4 project bikes... you let me know! ill get that bike from you in a second. its hot.

Zack Rineer /

sounds good man..

Zack Rineer /

wow.. i just went to take it for a ride and the throttle cable snapped off then i put it back on and its running like a dog..

like 15 mph.. haha unreal..

messedith the points and still nothing..

600 and im down for a deal

Zack Rineer /

$600

detail my car for me..

ill pay you

emailed

Zack Rineer /

Runs great after yesterdays slump...

Don't know what happened but its back:)

And Drew, I hate washing my own car now.. I wash and detail so many cars throughout the week.. hahaha

yeah i can imagine.. i do my own interior detailing . but fuck if i know how to clay bar correctly

Zack Rineer /

Haha yeah..

I just started 3 weeks ago and its just a summer job so I haven't gotten into that... but I am learning to buff.. I would be clay barring if I had one there.. HA

The peugeot 103 is still forsale :)

BUying this bike!

I live in Central PA and I would love to take this bike of your hands... for less....

I could pay you 600$ for this bike and pick it up any weekend that worked best for you!

Thanks,

Gus

Re: BUying this bike!

any one in central pa needs to come to the ride on july 19th.

its on the main page... CENTRAL PA RIDE

Zack Rineer /

Gus, I emailed you.

Zack Rineer /

Sold..

Well trade for an 86 325es plus gave the guy 650 cash..

« Go to Topics — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account