Dick head on Ebay

So I email this guy who has a sparta Pedal crank buy it now 29.95 he emails me back says he only sells to people who restore Sparts mopeds in big capital letters and calls me an asshole for wasting his time WTF !! I just wanted to know how long it was from the ends to the crank

Re: Dick head on Ebay

whaaa?

didn't andrew and erin have issues with this guy?

no problems. i got everything. he's just a douchebag. because spartas are so hard to find parts for, we all just have to either take it or leave it.

naw i didnt really have issues with him.

I did encourage people to chill out and not get in big bidding wars with each other on here, which only caused everyone to call me everything from a dreamer to complete frigging idiot, then that daveysea dude from canada totally lost his goddamn mind .........

I think erin got her fender.

I have bought a few things from him. They are what they are. SParta parts aint flying around out there.

Id probably not want the guy over for lunch, but he'd probably not want me there.

so other posters had some pretty remarkable stories about him.

He's mostly selling his stuff buy it now, which is good cuase you can either buy it , or not.

My attempts to email him directly to combine orders and the like did not go as planned.

Sorry for bumping this vintage thread but ...is this the guy who had all the spartas in virginia beach for rentals??...Just wondering..he never returned my email..and his shit is all buy it now..

Ok, nevermind...LMFAO, Andrew you never had a problem with him...."Discovered this kid is mentally retarded...BEWARE OF THIS BUYER"..I love your kind feedback left for him, yet there is 4 or 5 ocassions where he slammed you badly bro..Hmm I guess I'll avoid SpartaMoped's listings on ebay:(

Is this the Dick Head that you are talking about?

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?VISuperSize&item=110385590409

I have been over to this guys house and he has a shit ton of sparta parts. Alot of people have had bad run ins with him.

King Pat know his personality pretty well and described this guy to a tee before I met him. Kinda creepy dude. He house is crammed with old slot machines and pshycic card machines like from the BIG movie with Tom Hanks.

Dude is creepy.

He still sucks. And can bite my ass.

Hahaha Yeah sounds like an real gem just from reading his feedback on Ebay...He rants about poor Ebay'ers being underaged,crackpot....He's the old name-caller...who immature and underaged?...Wish the dood was cool, he could make a buck from me..

sounds like a fun ebay guy to email a bunch of stupid questions to

hes friendly to me and im just emailing him being stupid

i asked him if the set of chrome sparta side covers will make cool ash trays and he replied

Yes They are unusual and well made

those are really nice chrome sidecovers that fuckhead has.

Muthafucker i need a mag cover..that dick has one and wants over 20 bones for it!!! Plus after andrews experience i prefer to avoid the dooosh!

someone on the internet is being an asshole! OMG

« Go to Topics — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account