speed kit for puch

Looking for a athena 70 or 60 cc kit for a puch maxi. I am also looking for the biturbo exaust and a better carb

Re: speed kit for puch

What kind of money you looking to pay

250ish

I have a homoet 6p exhaust if you want it rather than the bitrubo. its a much better and rarer pipe. it is a little costly though. email me at Thenewyorklife@aol.com

How much? Also this guy treats hq has a lot of kits, carbs, exhausts, etc. plus he ships fast.

how much for the 6p???

A brand spankin new athena 60 or 70 is only like $160 from 1977 Mopeds...

yea, but speed kits for puchs risky from personal experience. I had a brand spankin new reed valve kit for mine that i did everythright on, broke it in slowly, made sure everything was perfect, and on moped larrys ride last year i broke a reed valve for no reason at all. stick with a pipe, its a classy moped so keep it classy.

I can do a brand new 60cc Athena for $150 brand new biturbo for $75 and brand new 15.15 or 16.16 SHA for $65...brand new PHBGs for between $82-90 depending on size.

let me know!

-Joe

i found this...

http://www.heeters.com/Eurocylinder.shtml .. and am now debating this and joe's offer, im just wondering if everything will bolt up easily on both joes and this website and if one has an advantage

nick, your reed broke because it was metal. you need to switch the athena metal reeds out with carbon reeds.

they'll both bolt up and i also have the euro cylinder or the 70cc TCCD kit.

When it comes to Puch though...within the 60-70cc range there just is no substitution for a 64cc Polini kit. It is a thing of beauty, plus that 6P would work amazingly with the Polini.

Just read up on it do you have polini kit?

yeah, but applebees gift card make a fine dandy replacement

bump , now looking for the polini kit

polini kit is a bad ass!! I got one on my Newport. Words of wisdom "run it on the rich side". And it's cam be an easy kit to seize

« Go to Topics — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account