WTB: Trac Frame

I got a knockoff new Daelim dp50 engine, and since I hate actual work, it'd be neat to find a frame to slap it onto.

Re: WTB: Trac Frame

Ka-bump.

You mean like a step-thru Trac frame?

Like this?

or do you want a top tank trac frame.

i got one or 2

If the top tank has the same engine as the one in the step-through pick, then yes, I wants me a top tank.

But either would work, really. What would you want to ship it to 80304?

Blah blah bump...

u comn to brobq ? i have most of a trac top tank

Sadly, I'm not.. Freakin' Denver is far away from everything.. How much would you want for it if I could find someone to pick it up for me?

heres a pic its kinda beat up little rusty have the shocks for it too. was lookin to get $150

1215297023_dscf0563.jpg

Might you have another shot of the engine mounts? The ones I need seem to have the pedals through the engine, but they might still be close enough that I can chop/weld to the existing ones. My welding skills aren't so great that I trust myself to make entirely new mounts, but a little drilling, adding bits I can do.

I'm seeing if anyone on the generals can run it from BroBQ to KC for me.

150 seems a bit high, but that's probably just because we're spoiled here with the lack of a moped market.. If you're firm on that, it's really my only option. I'll probably check the junkyard tuesday, and if I can't find something there, I'll try to go for this.

Still don't actually have one

bump

Re: Still don't actually have one

Bump.

Man, this is a bumptastic thread. I'll start letting it get to 4th page from here on out.

« Go to Topics — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account