NEED! garelli main gear or parts engine (monza)

I broke the main transmission gear on chance's Monza, do any other engines use this gear, and where can I find one? $$$$$$ yup!

This part

For this bike

Re: NEED! garelli main gear or parts engine (monza

you have a wrong photo ... the first one is of an NOI main gear.

you need a monza main gear

Tha FishSticks /

if you need one from a NOI i got a bunch cheapp

§ćŗάτçλmªřċ • /

hippy, why'd you break chances moped?

nah, I have a Monza motor that hopefully has an unbroken main gear (no telling, fingers crossed)...

I'll be at the bike lot this Saturday (selling a Maxi frame to another Richmond person)... I can bring the Monza motor, too.

Let me know.

~marc

holy shit MARK!!!!!!!!!! I need yesssss ! you are the best! please please please!

oh, dog poopie and fishsticks, I know that is a NOI photo but the guts look the same as far as I can tell, exept that the transfers face up rater than foward on the Monza, that's why I enclosed the other fhoto. yup, thanks

I did respond to this in the REPAIR section.

cool, Rob straightened this one out, they are pretty close, but the gears are a little different

so yeah either way, I'd love ta buy that Monza engine Mark, since I could just use the entire clutch and gear if the teeth are different, woo, it the wrest of it wrecked? lie parts engine status?

§ćŗάτçλmªřċ • /

hippy,

I'll bring the whole Monza motor and you can see what you think... I have a sneaky feeling that even though the outside looks a bit nasty, I bet the inside of the motor would be very usable.

I'm meeting the other guy for the Maxi frame deal at 3pm on Saturday at the bike lot.

I'm not hell bent on making much off of it either, no worries, dude. Something like $30 would be fine if you think it's worth it. Just promise you won't mess this one up! (j/k)

~marc

this is awesome. how come when i posted this shit noone replies?

§ćŗάτçλmªřċ • /

cause you're one scary ass mofo, dude!

no, i don't know... sorry i missed your post about it, but glad i can finally help out.

~marc

hey, where were y'alls on saturday?

« Go to Topics — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account