FS: Magnum XK Custom

Vlado vlado /

I decided to sell one of mine creations- need room for new ones...

the engine is basically original 50cc Hi comp, less gasket for more compression.

ground-up re-do, Bing drilled to 14mm and new inners and matched intake, pod filter, set of different jets included- now #72 for sea level; Biturbo pipe; seat, fenders and r.light assembly w/plate holder transplanted from Sachs MadAss;

new: 41 tooth rear sprocket- (original 45 included); 15 tooth front sprocket- (orig.16 incl.), 3 shoe clutch w/stiffer springs- ( original in good shape incl.), low bars w/new controls and brake switches, horn, petcock, front fork from MKII, Magnum shocks, speedo, all cables, both chains, 2.50 Michelin Gazelles w/tubes, both brakes, front and rear ball bearings w/axles and nuts, all possible hardware is stainless steel, new gas resistant polyurethane paint- could it get any better?!

Ped cruises comfortably 35, will go up 40 w/ lighter person than me-(190lb), plenty of possibilities to kit the engine, as you know...

Would like to get $900.- or best offer; clean NJ title, will deliver free 60 miles radius from Exit 98 GSP.

I have tons of pics if needed.

Thanks!

Vlado

1214616521_fathers_day_005.jpg

Re: FS: Magnum XK Custom

one of the most interesting Magnums out there for sure. Best of luck in the sale!

good work

could you send me pics of the magnum

There's an attached pic if ya missed it.

Vlado vlado /

pic2

1214624070_fathers_day_002.jpg

Vlado vlado /

pic3

1214624099_fathers_day_003.jpg

Thats frigging beutiful.

Sorry your selling it.

Anybody that is looking at this and doesent think its worth 900 all day is silly on this coast,

) Cupermcnewbster ( /

What?? Selling already. That bike is super sick.

is there anybody from belmar new jersey that will accept my cash to ship this bike to me in chicago? I offered to buy this bike from vlado but im trying to figure out how to get it here..no time for the road trip unfortunately.

im not into the seat, but i like those colors.

Vlado vlado /

the whole'design' evolved arround that seat- Magnum's frame was ideal for it and the colors are the continuation...did you notice the tank is just sanded down to bare metal w/orbital sander to create old aluminum like look and coated w/8 layers of clear poly.

anybody who rode it liked the seat for the comfort- but too light for a co- passenger.

Zack, you gave me good inspiration w/your creations.

just got 3 new junky mopeds- Sachs, Garelli and Cub- going to study them for another projects...

Matt- I know guy in local ped shop- going to ask for his crate/shipping, will let you know

Andrew, you are great observant, thanks!

Vlado

dang i wish i had the cash. all i got is a old puch maxi...ill make it beautiful once i get some cash. im very jealous.

email at totalhappiness12@yahoo.com

Vlado vlado /

Sorry Taylor, I am not looking to ship it; hopefully local people will show up.

How's your Babetta going?

Vlado

Vlado vlado /

OOPS it is TYLER...

§ćŗάτçλmªřċ • /

that is a freakin sweet job, imho... I'd get that back brake cable sorted but that's being nitpicky.

don't take any less than $900... wish i could rock that cherry, but proximity won't allow.

~marc

Argh! all the good magnums are on either coast.

Nothing good comes out of th midwest.

I'm submitting for some more shipping quotes, im using 07719 as a zip code, is this accurate vlado?

Vlado vlado /

it is

Vlado vlado /

Hey Matt, any news?

Vlado

is it still available?

i posted it up on a shipping site and got some crazy offer of $1252 to ship the bike, then i got an email from somebody else that they could ship it for $100 but not until sometime next year when they are driving from jersey to chicago. so no real developments. hope somebody local snags it from you. any news from the local moped shop?

Vlado vlado /

Hi Matt- no good, the shop gets them dissassembled in the boxes via freight carrier; to take it apart and ship in let's say 3 boxes would cost too much to make a sence...sorry!

Vlado

Wow Vlado. Just saw this. I didn't know you were selling your Magnum! Beautiful. Someone should jump all over this!

Vlado vlado /

Well, looks like it is on wrong coast- if not sold this week, going to call Benji for the same set-up as yours and keep it forever.

Did you already brake it in, how it goes?

Vlado

Yes, It's broken in now and it's unbelievable! Top speed of 45mph. No problems whatsoever. I couldn't be happier with it.

im moving to NJ in about 4 weeks. i doubt this would still be available then. If it is, im all over it.

Couldn't you buy it now and have it waiting for you when you arrive in NJ? Just a thought.

is this still available? and how far are you from clinton township?

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account