WTB - Tomos rear wheel

I need a Tomos rear wheel in good shape, hopefully without that dirtiness we always see because of the transmission leak.

Re: WTB - Tomos rear wheel

what stlye, color

Ja'Far Rogers /

A style like the pic I've attached would be ideal but I'm not too picky, so long as it's at least _somewhat_ clean. What ya got?

1214338515_63bf_2.jpg

i have 1 front rim white in that stlye. A set of those in grey but proabably not for sale and a gold rear rim, newer style

this style but gold

Ja'Far Rogers /

What would you take for the grey set? Pics?

Gold would f**k up the colour scheme on my project.

give me a week and i will see if ill be able to get u the set of rims. If i do, just to give you an idea, id be lookign for around $55 shipped, includes 2 rims, 2 tires, 2 tubes, both brakes, sproket.

-Samz

Ja'Far Rogers /

Great price! But I am in Canada so how does $65 shipped sound? Let me know Samz.

that would be good, but i might not beable to do it because the rims currently on the bike i might be selling as a whole running bike, so i might, just might not be able to switch them, but ill keep you posted.

-Samz

Ja'Far Rogers /

baBump! I now need BOTH front and rear wheels.

Ja'Far Rogers /

bump

i i should be able to get you the rims just hold on!!

-Samz

hey i have a set like i mentioned before, but i dont think i can get the ones you want, they will need to be sparyed to matchm so lmk what you want to do.

-Samz

Ja'Far Rogers /

Can you email me a pic of what you have? I could use spoke wheels instead they are a few pounds lighter

i dont have spoked liek bike wheels, i have the gold set of 10 spoke mags, i will get a pic, but the front was resprayed silver, but yea ill get a pic

Ja'Far Rogers /

Yeah that rim on ebay is nice but it doesn't come with a tire or brakes. $65 shipped for your two rims is a better deal for me i think, i'll wait for those pics

Ja'Far Rogers /

bump

hey im in upstate ny so i cant get you the pics till monday night, sorry for the wait

Ja'Far Rogers /

Cool no problem, send the pic when you can.

hey you didnt pick up the rims from the 92 sprint thats being sold?

Samz it is from $150down to $80 for me to ship those wheels to Canada,,I really wanted to give those wheels to him I am so far away

Jafar I need your address for that sach fender to get a shipping price . Email it to me .

thanbks Harry

Ja'Far Rogers /

No I couldn't get them, shipping was too much from Georgia. I'm still waiting on the pics from you.

Ja'Far Rogers /

I email you my address Harry.

Ja'Far Rogers /

baBUmp

« Go to Topics — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account