I have a 2003 Yumbo for sale. I was told that these were manufactured in India and shipped directly to customer's doorstep.
It's a unique machine.
1. It has petals. An actual moped.
2. The electrical setup is designed for NO BATTERY NEEDED
3. It has a long seat and a extra set of pegs for a passenger
1. The seat has some splitting on the sides
2. The original mirror and Left front blinker were damaged in a crash. Both have been repaired, but the replacements aren't original.
3. It hasn't been run in a year and it should have a tank of fresh gas. It's premix
I have the owner's manual for it also. I've been able to do over thirty with it, but I'm not sure of the accuracy. Uses a decompression valve and peddling to start. some pics coming soon. Make me an offer. I"m in Wausau, WI, but I might be able to work out a deal for delivery with you depending where you are. I travel the Midwest. Wisconsin, Minnesota, and Illinois, sometimes farther.