Rims, Tires and Tubes For a 1969 Honda PC50?

Hi,

I am wondering if anyone has front and rear rims, tires and tubes to fit a Honda PC50 moped. I have searched all the major vintage online moped/motorcycle part stores:

westernhillshonda, ohiocycle, hondapartsdirect, powersports, davidsilverspares, cmsnl etc. and they are all out of stock. Not to mention ebay and craiglist still no luck. Does anyone have any other leads and or possibly at the very least a front wheel rim that may just need rechroming and slight adjusting. I am one part a way from getting my parents first 'car' back on the road. Any help would be appreciated.

The dimensions on the tire read: 2.00-19(23x2.00) front

and 2.25-19(23x2.25) rear

Also the official honda part # is 44701-044-690

thanks

J.

I have a NOS 19" -044- Honda rim. Rare and hard to find would be an understatement.

e-mail me.....

contact@HONDAP50CENTRAL.COM

I have a NOS 19" -044- Honda rim. Rare and hard to find would be an understatement. I'll just have to check to see if it's a front (good for you) or rear for a P50 (no good for you since the P50 rear has more spokes).

e-mail me.....

contact@HONDAP50CENTRAL.COM

Re: Rims, Tires and Tubes For a 1969 Honda PC50?

Does anyone have a front rim for one of these ?

So are you wanting a completely built spoke wheel or just the rim that you would have to build yourself with spokes and a hub?

We (Heeters) have 2.00-19 tires & tubes but no wheel. We have had customers use the 2.00-19 on front & rear because the 2.25-19 is hard to find.

Motorwest has reasonably priced tires and tubes. I bought them for my Moby AV42.

http://www.motorwestmotorcycles.com/shop/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=7&products_id=1147

I believe both tires are available at Treats right now.

I am looking for the front rim only .

« Go to Topics — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account