WTB:garelli VIP main gear,

or whatever engine is on the monza GT! thanks

Re: WTB:garelli VIP main gear,

Oh shit, you got a Monza?

Monza is pretty much a VIP, with some variations on the top end. I'll see if Orlando has got anything for you when we ride tomorrow.

Main gear? I have the first and second gear and pinion. See pic.

1214091279_dscf4905.jpg

hey noah k those gears are for a garelli vip engine right? if he doesnt buy it can i, i need the first gear(the smaller one)

bump i got a main gear, 1st and 2ns and extra stuff, pat answer ur email anrent you supposed to come here today?? i got the gears too man lmk

well i always thought vip was 2 speed. but this monza is 1 speed with one gear. its the only gear that sits behind the clutch.dont try to use a steering wheel column remover to try to remove one of these.

Yeah, VIP is two-speed only, the Monza motor shares the VIP case but the guts are different, forgot to add that. The motor on the Monza actually comes from the Garelli Tigercross.

Orlando ain't got nuthin for ya, sorry, but it looks like Philly or Jersey has you covered.

so..i can use the first or second gear from a vip on this engine that requires 1 gear?

Hit up Rob K., flashy65@aol.com

He knows a lot about Monzas and Garellis in general. It's worth a shot to try one of the VIP gears. Hopefully it works, because if the gear in the Monza does turn out to be specific to that motor, then you might be hosed, cause them shits are kinda rare.

« Go to Topics — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account