77 motobecane for sale huntingdon, pa

rickster /
This single post is part of a larger thread. Start from the top or view this post in context.

Orange 77 motobecane Looks pretty nice .No title.starts runs drives.Gurtner carb has its issues but hey you dont just get the one bike.You get a parts bike too.I think its a 78 , Both seats longn and short are in good condition with no tears or rips.Parts bike has an extra belt,motor,pedals, crank, wheels ( no tires), headlight, coil, muffler, etc.The pic with bike seat and the new shiny muffler on is current.It could be cleaned up real nice.I started pulling parts off the yellow one and have them laying on the ground The wehlls will shine right up .There is only surface rust on them and a little steel wool will make them look new again.I was going to put one of them on the front of the orange one.Ive cleaned the carb and installed an inline filter and its been doing about 25 mph.

1214051033_motobecane_sell.jpg
This single post is part of a larger thread. Start from the top or view this post in context.

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account