Very nice 77 motobecane 50l FS

Orange 77 motobecane Looks pretty nice .No title.starts runs drives.Gurtner carb has its issues but hey you dont just get the one bike.You get a parts bike too.I think its a 78 , Both seats longn and short are in good condition with no tears or rips.Parts bike has an extra belt,motor,pedals, crank, wheels ( no tires), headlight, coil, muffler, etc.Ill post pics later.I live 30 minutes from state college , pa in Huntingdon and best offer will take the lot.THanks

Re: Very nice 77 motobecane 50l FS

If it is 300 or under you may have a deal I live in Bellefonte which is just outside State College. My friend would greatly appreciate it.

I just talked to my friend and he said he would pay 300 for the lot.

I will take 3 cash for the lot.Sniff, im only selling my moby cuz i want money to fix my moby and cant justify anymore projects.:-( Lol..Come have a look tell your friend to hit me at rickytschat2002@yahoo.com

Sweet My buddy is at work right now. Could you post some pictures so we could see them? Thanks man.

LoL.I'll get some pics up tomorow.

Im at work too.I work 3-11pm so it will be too dark by time I get home.Ill get them up in the morning.

Good deal man. Thanks alot can't wait. Have a good night.

« Go to Topics — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account