East Iowa/West Ill Moped for Sale!!

If anyone is looking for a scooter I am selling my 1983 Honda Aero NH80 for $600 OBO. It has 5000 miles on it with a few bangs and bruises. Starts up easy, runs great! Hit me back on this or shoot me an email at greg_h37@hotmail.com if you're interested.

Thanks

greg.

East Iowa/West Ill Moped for Sale!!

Where at is it located?

Re: East Iowa/West Ill Moped for Sale!!

Its located in Clinton, IA right on the Mississipi. Don't worry, no flooding is going on in Clinton.

I would also be willing to trade. An older moped, maybe a tomos or a puch. A Puch Maxi is my dream ped. For anyone out there willing to trade or pay around $600, message me.

Is there anything wrong with your scooter? Do you have any pictures of it?

I am in Des Moines and frequently visit the Quad City area.

-Chris

Is there anything wrong with your scooter? Do you have any pictures of it?

I am in Des Moines and frequently visit the Quad City area.

-Chris

Sorry for the double post...

The only thing wrong is the gas gauge is not working, not sure why. Their are some scratches on the left side cover. Other than the the bike is perfect. Electric start, starts easy, runs great.

Greg

Also I can send you pictures, whats your email address?

I can send pics, whats your email?

Hey man I live in Chicago. I was interested in your bike and then read through the post and saw that you are looking for a Puch Maxi. I happen to own a Yellow 1977 Puch Maxi Sport. I am willing to discuss a trade. you can email me.

greg

Greg, my email is:

cjsimmons@mchsi.com

I am in Clinton too. Do you have any other peds besides this one? With the 80 I would need to get a motorcycles license if I am correct. I am trying to stay away from doing that so me and my g/f can both ride it.

We could both get motorcycle licenses but its going to be hard enough to just get her to ride a ped with me.

So I have been looking for a 50cc so I dont have to worry about the license issue.

bump

« Go to Topics — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account