WTB or WTT

I like to buy something within 100 miles of Cincinnati for 150$

I'm not the least bit particular so long as it runs. OR..

I would trade a 100% complete but dirty non-running 1981 CM200T TWINSTAR CLASSIC. I could provide pictures at request.

Re: WTB or WTT in cincinnati

or money and the motorcycle.

Bumpy Mc Bumperson bumped by and said bump. He's rather rude that bumpy.

Don't stop believin.

Movin' on up.

pics o the bike i need a dirt bike

Guy in Louisville might be interested. Rode with us on his twinstar last ride. Told him to check the thread.

Thank you Deane, i'd better get pictures

hows about an fa 50 that needs a tune up but runs

is it seized? like does it turn over

Turns over fine, just needs oil, new tires, a battery, maybe a seat (can be re-covered).

Great potential!

I'd like to see pictures of the Fa50

its the bike in my profile i have all the parts to take it back to stock except a few little things like an air filter use a piece of stocking right now and a few spokes are gone still very steady

no engine work has been done always ran it rich so the engine is in great shape, new muffler and the pieces of the old one and parts of a biturbo just need a welder to put that on

now when did the twinstar last run and did it stop because u ran out of oil also pics would be nice

thx Zeke

Well Ive never heard it run myself. All I know is I bought it as is.

Minimal rust, I rode it down a hill into my backyard when I brought it home and everything is free. The rear brake works fine too.

actually here is the Ebay site from when I bought it.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&viewitem=&item=300205229521

But looking in your profile, Michigan is a hell of a long way away for a Fa50.

I assume someone would be helping you. Are you just 15?

can i get pics before we trade or i drive that far

pics of inside the gas tank and the general bike should do it

i have a 1980 Jawa 120 Automatic. $150 Findlay Ohio. what do u have for trade?

Nathan pics?

do u still have it and do u have pics ?

Yes Zeke I do indeed still have it. I asked earlier about just how you were planning to get it and if you had help. That kind of stuff. I don't want to sound like an ass hole but your only 15.

Plus I cant help but be worried about an old no ped owned by a kid. ya know.

Hell you wouldn't be able to ride it for 3 more years!

I think I'll hold out hope for one of the Bandits.

Nathan you are a fucking idiot. You only have to be 16 to ride that piece of shit twinster you got. Kids know how to treat there bikes, his moped was takin care of better that your twinster, I bet he would have that running before you do...YOUR A TOOL!

HAHAHAHAHA

Re: WTB or WTT

I have a puch magnum ltd limited edition, Plus i can throw in some cash?

actually i just gave the moped to an orphanage, but i could give you $14,000?

u can put all the paper work in my dads name actually better.

i work kinda slow on bikes so it should take me a year to fix, by then i should have my motorcycles license. if i get it running before then my Dad really wants a bike and already has a license. and the fa50 has never been jumped or crashed into any thing but snow, rode it every day to school even in the winter and our roads get a solid layer off ice with some snow on top i crashed it 5 times at about 15mph on this stuff, the fa 50 has a few scratches on it because of where it is stored is so small and most of the work except carb cleanings was done by my dad a professional mechanic and most of this transaction will be between my dad and u i will just fix the electric on the bike (the one thing he can't fix) and simple things. don't worry the fa50 didn't need my brand of ghetto wiring please send pics i promise my other project started out worse or =. (again not the fa 50)

BUMP back to ZEKE

« Go to Topics — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account