FS: Kits, pipes, carbs, etc

I have lots of stuff for sale for those that are interested. Please shoot me an email if any of this strikes your fancy.

Minarelli V1 75cc Polini kit : $175

Garelli NOI 70cc Polini kit : $175

Puch 64cc Polini kit : $240

16mm PHBG Clamp : $82

19mm PHBG Clamp : $82

20mm PHBG Clamp : $85

15.15 SHA : $65

16.16 SHA : $65

Puch Top Racing Crank : $100

60cc Athena kit : $150

70cc TCCD kit : $150

Puch BiTurbo : $75

Tomos A35 BiTurbo : $75

Tomos A55 BiTurbo : $75

Tomos A35 Tecnigas Next : $160

Tomos A55 Tecnigas Next : $190

Malossi Round Air Filter PHBG : $27

Malossi Rectangular Air Filter PHBR : $30

I also have 2 Airsal A55 kits. The boxes are damaged, but the kits are brand new, unused clean, and in perfect condition. $130 each

Enjoy. Please email if interested in anything here I do have multiples of these items.

Re: FS: Kits, pipes, carbs, etc

The last entry should be PHBG...sorry.

Malossi Rectangular Air Filter PHBG : $30

***Kim Jong illest*** /

how about a 70cc PBR?

þλ†Я¡¢k §¡§ΩИ /

sell me one of you cobras..haha

want the puch polini. Email sent

are these kits new?

possibly interested in the race crank. although i have a feeling benji sells it new for about the same price + wicked fast shipping. is yours new?

I'll give you $140 for the Tomos A55 Tecnigas Next exhaust. And no shipping, I'm just down the street. Let me know what you think.

do you have a 16 dellorto intake?

yes, brand new un opened in the box

yes, they are brand new, in the box. i think he sells it for the same price, i haven't seen it posted lately, but haven't checked in about a week.

no can do. prices are firm. although you wouldn't pay shipping..the A55 exhausts cost more than that new at dealer price

If you are refering to the SHA, then the answer is no. I don't know of a production one that was ever made. If you can get your hands on a Daelim intake those are 15.5 and will work with the reedvalve. You can bore to 16...but they are SUPER rare.

I figure if its not listed you dont have anything to sell, but out of curiosity do you have any kits for an A35 tomos engine?

Thanks

I can get them. I keep selling out of them so fast. I can do Airsal, Eurocylinder, TCCD, or Athena for $150. The Puch Polini also fits on and will make that bad boy fly. $240

bumpity

do these prices include shipping?

do you have any garelli exhausts?

also, I'm interested in that garelli polini, do you only have one? I have to gather my limited funds together...

nevermind, just reread what you had and answered my own question.

no these do not, but shipping is generally cheap...priority mail large box is $15 and the small box is $5 anywhere in the US...for larger orders (with pipes and tires and stuff) I have to use UPS...but generally their rates are reasonable with larger packages, but horrible with small packages...thus using USPS for those.

shoot me an email if you are interested in anything.

Hey, woah there customer service giving me exactly what I wanted for a good price. Great job!

« Go to Topics — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account