parts for sale!

parting my 78' intramotor gloria scout .. list of stuff i have----------------morini franco engine about 320 miles, need's gaskets. front and rear rims+ tires and tubes.(small amount of cleanable rust), chain, frame w/vin and decent paint. deLLorto Sha 14.12 , w/ broken throttle cable. coil, and other misc things.. offer away!!

Re: parts for sale!

þλ†Я¡¢k §¡§ΩИ /

DIBS on the engine. what kind and how much are you looking for it shipped?

it is a morini franco, from what i see on the case's how much is reasonable for it shipped?

whats a 2speed morini franco engine worth?

þλ†Я¡¢k §¡§ΩИ /

can i get a pic of the bike..i could probably figure out what engine is on it.

I'm getting in line for the franco engine. i would say they are not worth much cuz its hard to get parts for. i have 2 incomplete ones just sitting cuz i can't get the parts. handy bikes is out of what I need. what i really need is cylinder, piston and rings for M02. but a running engine would work. i'd pay $80 shipped!! shipping should be $12.50 in a flat rate box from usps. you would have to take off pedal arms to make it fit.

1213728846_s5030281.jpg

looks like M02 to me. thats what I need!! shit!! If the guy buying it doesn't want the top end. i'll take it!!

iam using the pedal arms+ pedals on another bike soz

I don't need the pedals. if trik don't want it, I'll take it! e-mail me!

its an MO1

I just took the engine off the bike and it says M01

Re: its an MO1

i'd still be interested if trik don't want it.

nobody has emailed me yet, i live right across the street from a post office and will ship immediately, also 2 of the bolts that hold the cover on are missing.. will sell to the highest bidder..........................................

email being sent!!

« Go to Topics — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account