STOLEN HONDA URBAN EXPRESS

Greetings Everyone!

A Tragedy has ensued!!!

Early this morning, my '82 Honda Urban Express was stolen from my back-yard!!!

I am in terrible shock and dismay as I write. As I am doubtful it will see it's return, I will soon start the search for a new baby. While I will for the begining search for another Urban Express, I know they're hard to come-by.

I am from the Louisville, KY area so hopefully any help you can provide closer, the better!

I'm starting w/the ARMY, because I know how great the folks are here, and everyone was so much help when I was first getting into the MOPED game.

So...in search of a Honda Urban Express...as close to LOUISVILLE, KY.

THANKS!

Gaba

Re: STOLEN HONDA URBAN EXPRESS

There's one in the crate brand new ten miles from my house it's on ebay right now.

Thanks for the heads up. I actually saw that this morning as well. Sadly, the CT is about 900 miles from me...and I'm not sure if that's gonna happen.

But it's a beaut:)

I really want to get another Urban Express, but I'm willing to take suggestions for something of a similar nature. I'd wouldn't mind something that had an extra 5 or 10 miles to the hour. I had mine pedding at about 30. But really interseted in something that is very similar.

I say this with much trepidation, but not big on actual pedals. I liked the Honda because it still had pegs, but no peds.

Gaba

I'll keep my eye out! Good luck!

Thanks much!

What color, anything unique about it? I'll keep my eye out as well.

« Go to Topics — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account