Honda Hobbit LeoVince's IN STOCK

Raymond Rexroad /

I just got off of the phone with LeoVinceUSA, and they have 16 (sixteen) pipes for the Honda Hobbit (PA50II) in stock.

They confirmed to me (during the phone call) that this pipe is now discontinued, and we are getting NOS parts. So, this may be the last batch!

Although I was tempted to buy all eighteen (yes, I bought two), I'm hoping that no one steps in and buys the lot - so we can share the wealth!

I called the Customer Service number on the LeoVinceUSA website - you should too!

YES - I know this is double-posted.

Re: Honda Hobbit LeoVince's IN STOCK

epic. my roommate called them on friday and they said 6 months out.

I don't see anything about moped exhausts on their website (and they're closed now so I can't call them), you just knew they had this because people had called them about it before? Do you guys know if they have any other moped exhausts, say for a Minarelli V1 or if this hobbit exhaust would work for that with header modding?

Raymond Rexroad /

I knew about this because I had researched LeoVince's several months ago.

I expect that LeoVince is getting out the moped business.

I can't advise you on modding for a Minarelli.

Raymond Rexroad /

Peter - have you seen this pipe in action?

I've already bought two, but in reviewing the available past posts, only one "review" has been posted.

Any input?

One guy claims he went from stock to 45mph on it, but I just can't believe that. He claims there were witnesses at some rally or the other, but once again, I'll believe it when I see it. MAYBE downhill with a tail wind MAYBE.

Will this work on the PA50I? Do you need to up jet, if so what jet#?

I want one, how/where to order? Is this better than the proma?

Raymond Rexroad /

No, it will not bolt up to a PA50I - the "spigot" size on the cylinder is a different size.

If you want to buy one, go to www.leovinceusa.com, click on Contact Us, and call customer service. Order a Honda Camino pipe.

chris stewart has 2 of these pipes (he is actually responsible for these pipes coming into the states at all.) and it performs very much like the proma... Except i think the proma makes a little more power. The leo sounds better, fits better, and has a better overall quality and construction. Same bolt on 5-7 mph as the proma.

chris from leo called me yesterday to let me know more pipes came in. They had a random shipment of 25. when I talked to him at EOD yesterday they had 17 left.

I got e mail confimation on my credit card yesterday. Hopefully that means mine is on the way. Think I'll eat this burger instead of going out in the shop and welding my stock exhaust.

-2 more, they said they are into the single digits...

Thanks for the heads up!

King Drunky JCams /

Called and bought one myself yesterday...

Yippee!

My buddy just called to get some and was told they are back ordered by 9 units; they took his info and said they'd contact him once they had more in.

Apparently there was a flood of calls from MA posters, the guy said that they are going to look into getting/making more.

Raymond Rexroad /

Yep, all gone. In less than 24 hours!

Woohoo, just got my tracking #.

Also just got a 70cc parma kit; watch out for a very fast express in Colorado in the near future....

🇮🇹💦 Of the Loin /

seriously? I dont understand how anyone who owns a bike with the least performance pipe options ever is debating getting one of these.

christ there are only 2 hobbit pipes out there, and you are debating getting one?

just my 2 cents...

if anyone ordered more than they need, i need 2 for some friends daily riders..

« Go to Topics — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account