FS two puch maxi's MI

I have two Puch maxi's for sale in south east MI, Caro. the first is a 1978 Maxi two speed with the very hard to get wheels, the second is a 1976 Puch maxi 1 speed, 1.5 horse, in very good shape for the year, you can email me for more pictures. both run just fine. both have side covers. the black one will need a new tire soon, some dry cracking, but holds air. asking 450 for the green one and 400 for the black one. drop me an email with your phone # My email is in my profile. Tom

1213634257_puchs_002.jpg

Re: FS two puch maxi's MI

the black one, more pictures on request.

1213634340_puchs_008.jpg

How far are you from ann arbor?

) Cupermcnewbster ( /

That nostalgia is sick!

all nostalgia's are sick, duh

I am 25 miles east of Saganaw on 81

If I didn,t already have 2 mopeds...one being a maxi. I would snag up the black one for sure. Plus I think my girlfriend would just short of kill me. fair prices for sure though.

If I didn,t already have 2 mopeds...one being a maxi. I would snag up the black one for sure. Plus I think my girlfriend would just short of kill me. fair prices for sure though.

Hey Tom,

Long time no talk. Would you be willing to trade for an Indian Chief with a nice body but seized engine? I don't have time to get into 4-strokes right now.

If you're willing to consider, I'll take pics.

BTW, it has a mikuni carb

sold, thanks guys. Tom

« Go to Topics — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account