Parting out 79 Honda Express II NA50

Got a 79 Honda Express II Na50 that I'm parting out. The seat is all ripped up and the headlight is broken. Otherwise, the other parts are in decent shape. Willing to part with it for $150 total.

The following prices do not include shipping.

Carb - $20

Both wheels - $30

Frame - $50

Cylinder head + cylinder - $35

Fuel tank - $10

Muffler - $10

Make me an offer on whatever parts I didn't list.

hamstar4lyfe@gmail.com

Re: Parting out 79 Honda Express II NA50

Dave Peterson /

I need the engine cover with the wind up starter mechanism and rear wheel.

Skipjaz

You live around madison? We should ride sometime.

Let me take a look. But to be sure, let me know which ones off of the part fiche you want.

http://www.cmsnl.com/honda-na50-express-ii-1979-us_model1088/partslist/

do you still have these. I could use an extra carb, basket, tail light lense and throttle cable. that is if there the same I have a 1970 express.

also need headlight assembly

Dave Peterson /

It is listed as part #1 Left side cover, should have the wind up stater lever on the cover.

Skipjaz

Do you still have the ignition coil. Would it work for an 82 Iowa Express? If it will email me at chiefs-1-fan@hotmail.com-I'll pay up to $40 if it's in good condition

I don't know if the 79 Express is the same. In fact, I didn't know they made a honda express in 1970.

Is the iowa express the NU50I'82 ? It's supposed to be very similar to the NA50, but I can't give you a definitive answer on the compatibility. Maybe other people on the forums can shed some light on this?

Luke i have a coil for an 82' Express $20 shipped. Paypal my email address and I will ship it tomorrow.

I'll have to keep in touch with you cause my uncle just ordered a coil that he thought looked similar(but don't they all) so i don't know for sure if it's right so if it isn't hold on to it I WILL BUY if that other one isn't right

I was wondering if you could email me the price you want for it and the shipping details at chiefs-1-fan@hotmail.com

Hi!

I'm looking for the rear fender stay -- the brace that wraps around and secures the back half of the muffler. Any chance you've got that part and would like to sell? Let me know -- thanks!

« Go to Topics — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account