WTB: Wash DC: Puch Magnum

Looking to pick up a Puch Magnum or simular style moped in the Washington DC area.

Re: WTB: Wash DC: Puch Magnum

aren't we all

I'm glad you added nothing to the party, Mike. Really funny and original comment. I've never seen anyone make a comment like that on any forum I've ever been on. Kudos. You're like the Carlos Mencia of forum members.

I'm not trying to start a flame war or entertain any follow-ups to my response. I just don't believe in posting unless you ACTUALLY can help. If I really wanted someone to say something smart-assed and actually funny in response to my post, I would had posted it myself.

That all said and over with, back to the actual topic of this thread.

I'm really looking for any 70's top-tank. I've been search craigslist for the past month or so. I've extend my search out to farther out areas from the DC area including all of VA, DC, MD, PA, DE, WV and NC. So it's not like I haven't been looking and just expected to fall ass-backwards into a moped with this post.

Thanks for anyone who may help or hint how to achieve my goal.

go around to yard sales that old people are having...

old ladys exspecially will practically give it to you.

or if you see one chilling in an open garage...knock on the door and ask about it

« Go to Topics — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account