Polini minarelli V1 75cc Kit

Minarelli V1 kit from polini. Sealed in the box. $195 plus shipping.

Enjoy

Re: Polini minarelli V1 75cc Kit

how much to ship it to Grand Rapids, MI?

***Kim Jong illest*** /

thats how much the 90cc kit is from 77s....

75cc Polini will run forever... almost. 90cc is unproven in our market.

the 75 polini is what I want...not the 90cc kit from 1977. If I wanted that I would buy it. I dont need a damn race ped. ust something that will do well on hills and have a decent top end on straight aways.

bump...I can paypal you tomorrow...210 shipped sound good?

That sounds good to me. my paypal is:

bigjeepinmike@yahoo.com

What kind of v-dubs are you into?

I will have to paypal you when I get home. I am currently at work right now.

on a side note.

I have a 97 golf and a 91 gti. I haave been looking for something air cooled...like a ghia or a beetle. And I am a moderator on the michigan vw enthusiasts website, michiganvw.org and have been involved with them for a little over 3 years now.

Cool, Ive had a dozen or so aircooled, kinda missing their simplicity, darn mopeds are so complex-hah!

vw's are the way to go

i know a couple kids from the poopy glove that are into vw's..

mostly newer model years.. mk5's and such.

I do not have enough money in my checking accout to send you the money. I will shoot up to the bank first thing in the morning and you WILL have the money by 10am...i promise you.

No prob, you have dibs.

money sent. I put a not on there were to send it to. I had to use my buddy's paypal account, so don't sent it to his account address.

Cool, I have it packed and ready to go. I might have another if any one is interested.

just got a general with im hoping a v1 engine (which ill be completely new to) are these pretty much slap and go? what carb and pipe would you recommend? and this should be a gerat running stock replacement and hard to blow up?

im such a newb with this engine.. sorry.

By no means am I one to answer with wisdom. I just go off everything I can find through research and others experiences. You will have to have a pipe, more carb than the 14/12 and some work. Look around this site and read, people use everything from 15 to 21mm carbs different pipes etc. Port matching should be done, and since I dropped a pretty penny on my own kit, im rebuilding the bottom end with new bearings seals and junk.

Got another....

Anyone need another?

Re: Got another....

is mine in the mail?..

Yours goes out tomorrow morning, bright and early. I cant wait to put mine on....just waiting on case seals.

If you Uhave it please e-mail me the tracking number.

where did you order your minarelli parts from? I would like to completely rebuild the motor when I put the kit on.

yea and howd you end up with 3?

Seals and bearings I got locally, the case seals I got from handy bikes for something like 2 bucks. The rest of the seals come with the polini kit. The three kits, umm, credit card? :) Want one?

ding, ding

« Go to Topics — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account