WTB TITLED MOPED CENTRAL PA

Anyone have a titles moped in central pa for sale?Need one like NOW.I have 3 peds running and no fckn titles...Cops are on me to stay of the road......

Re: WTB TITLED MOPED CENTRAL PA

i'm not sure where exactly you live, but get someone to write you up a bill of sale who lives in maryland, if you have a local notary that handles all the penndot forms, they can get you plates the same day, title in 4-6 weeks. total with all the penndot and notary feeds like like 65$

You could try the titling service advertised on the general forum, its cheap.

but has anyone recieved a title yet?Im waiting to see how that works out.He got like 40 responses to his post.It seems the dmv will get suspicious after seeinh him registering 20 mopeds.Im going to wait and see how it goes for other people first.

I have a delaware titled moby 50v..totally legal in my name......ill sell you just the frame and title if you like.......email me......

heres a pic..

1213314282_motobecane_50v_project.jpg

do you know a specific notary that does that?

i could use their name. I'm in central PA too and need a title for my moped. i called the dmv and they claimed i needed to go to the court of common pleas and get a court order to get a title for it. Called the court and they said that was correct but they dont have specific forms to fill out so i'd have to get a lawyer.

Its $140 for a title from ITS and taht takes 3-4 weeks to get plates.

if i could get a plate for $65 tomorrow id be all over it

« Go to Topics — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account