FS: Batavus exhaust (ebay)

I'm selling one of my exhausts on ebay. Two-piece, baffle included, but easily removable. Some scratching, especially one ding on the inside (bike) side, which is basically invisible. Header in good shape.

<"auction here":http://mail.google.com/mail/?ui=2&view=js&name=js&ver=WWJlcMdYu-w&am=T-E4hURpZfwU>;

auction link

Re: auction link

fuck it. you get the point.

is this the 25mph exhaust?

theres no such thing as a 25mph exhaust, but this _is_ the smaller of the two exhausts.

sorry, i was under the impression that the smaller exhaust was exclusive to the 25mph models.

well, its weird. it is the smaller and hence, the more restrictive of the two exhausts, BUT i have seen 30mph bikes that came with that exhaust - stock - and are perfectly capable of going over 30 with original gearing.

batavuses are weird. very weird.

you're preaching to the choir, jay. Mine was in pretty rough shape when i got it, the flywheel was loose and spun out of sync so it only ran half the time, but twice before I fixed that, I was riding it and it exceeded 30 on a level straightaway...

and i swear: It always slows down a few mph when cars get stuck behind me in town. somehow it knows.

Re: FS: Batavus exhaust (ebay)

hey man

i need a good batavus coil?

my HA runs bad. think its the coil.

let me know

final top. ends in about 2 hours.

« Go to Topics — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account