FS tons and tons of moby engine parts

***Kim Jong illest*** /

Re: FS tons and tons of moby engine parts

wait a second. i thought that was someone else's stuff. Erik's i think. I already left him a message on his phone and emailed him, so i call dibs. one of yous guys should get back to me.

***Kim Jong illest*** /

nope. theyre mine now.

wow awesome. buying and flipping. i was ready to buy all of that stuff and actually _use_ it. but using it to profit is much better.

do you have a larger picture by any chance? i may be interested in a variator and other parts

***Kim Jong illest*** /

hey dont get me wrong, half of this stuff is being kept, but i dont need ALL of it. whats your beef anyway man? he even said in his ad TO FLIP IT! sheesh. yeah theres alot of stuff here i will use and even MORE that i wont, so why not pass it along to MORE people who could use some of this stuff? sounds RIGHT to me.

lol you were gonna use all of it o.O;

I find it hard to believe you've actually got that many motobecanes in need of pieces (especially that huge-ass pile of cases lol)

***Kim Jong illest*** /

exactly casey. look at all of that! who could possibly need ALL of that? besides steve, if you need anything id be more than happy to help you out. the price was right for a huge box of parts, im just looking for the critical back-up parts(crank, stator, clutch etc.) no need to get upset my moby brutha! what did you need ill hook you up! im not trying to make a pile here, as far as im concerned i got my moneys worth out of the parts i wanted. if i sold each part for a dollar id break even. as far as im concerned if you pay for shipping its yours, so TELL ME WHAT YOU NEED! cuz i need more room in my garage. hit me up folks!

can you go on chatango i need to talk to you

I am sure I will need something. Mind if I contact you tomorrow?

hey casey you should have knocked last time you were at my house i would have had you in for tea. oh wait, you were never at my house, so you have no idea what i have and what i dont. i would have used at least 75% of those parts between my daily rider, my rolling chassis', my friends' mobys, and my repair business.

thanks motobrokane ill let you know if i end up needing anything.

a lot of tampons need changing in this thread.

🇮🇹💦 Of the Loin /

seriously, quit whining.

besides, motobrokane is actually local to where the parts were sold, as opposed to halfway across the country.

dont hate

wait lol. it's okay for you to use the parts for your 'repair business', obviously not giving them away to the 'customers', but it's not okay for him to sell them super cheap?

QQ

Don't be butt-hurt just cause someone else got the deal mang =\

***Kim Jong illest*** /

IM re-doing this thread in the morning. serious people only please. dont turn my thread into a fucking joke this time.

« Go to Topics — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account