WTB: Dellorto 14.12

Wohoo! I've got the Dellorto intake for my A3, but now I need the carb itself. Anyone got one they want to sell me? Complete and in good condition would be great, since I don't really know what I'm doing with Dellortos yet. I have paypal -- you tell me how much you want for it and we'll go from there. E-mail me or post here. Thanks!

Re: WTB: Dellorto 14.12

bump

Nobody?

Cleats Onionpockets /

I has one, if you wants it you'll have to show me your jets!

Seriously though, I have one, but it's missing the plastic spacer/seal on the part that clamps onto the intake. You could probably adapt something, but I've never bothered. I'd sell it for cheap, just let me have a look at it and make sure its not a complete basket case.

Yay! Someone responded! I was beginning to think I had asked for some incredibly rare and impossible to find part. :)

It looks like Moped Warehouse has a lot of the individual parts (including the spacer thing?), so I could just get that separately if need be. I prefer good condition to basket case, but I prefer basket case to nothing.

Jets? ...

Cleats Onionpockets /

Oi, email sent!

Cleats Onionpockets /

Oh yeah, about the condition. Aside from it missing that plastic spacer, it's in prime condition.

I have a perfect one off a running garelli that i have recently kitted so make an offer if interested it has a 53 jet and ran great a month ago

Ive got a dirty grimy one that needs cleaning and a jet for $5 + shipping.

Sorry guys, I already found one. Where were all of you when I posted this two weeks ago, huh?! :)

Thanks for responding, though.

« Go to Topics — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account