ohio fa50!

hey, i need cash fast, so am offering this 2 all who want it.. its a 1984 suzuki fa50 that currently isnt running.. i dont know why it just stopped at a light last night leaving me 2 push it home. i want 325 obo

1212517362_moped2.jpg

Re: ohio fa50!

did u seize it if not get it running u probably just fouled a plug wait a little then try again

nah, its not seized, it turns over and sounds like it wants 2 start but wont.. idk what's wrong with it and have no need for it really anywayz.

325 and not running and looking like crap? I just sold this one tonight for $175, needed a carb float and feul valve but ran

1212548521_100_0617.jpg

Timmy Southpark /

non running FA50 for $325? I've got $100 on it if it has a title

MrNiceGuy, what ever happened to that one I traded to you?

long gone, got bought then I bought it back, then sold it again, then got it back again, then sold it a 3rd and final time. This isnt the same one, its way more crusty.

i'm sorry the price is "high" and that you think it look's bad i paid 450 for it running like a year back , and will be losing alot but the pic is of it with the old exhaust.. i since bought a new 1 but didnt take a pic w/ it on. and all this thing need's is a new plug 2 run.

damn. I miss that bike so much. It was so rad. If you ever come across it again, lemme know. I'll totally buy it.

then put it on and get more than 100 $ for it

Fallen Amish ~Yoder~ /

Ill buy it! Do you still have it?

« Go to Topics — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account