Bomb Prom Buy/Sell Thread

Anybody have stuff they need, want to sell, or trade who are going to bomb prom?

Re: Bomb Prom Buy/Sell Thread

im looking for stock moby cylinders/top ends like crazy .performance moby stuff, throttle controls or any stuff for a puch maxi project.

WTB:

A35 Pison w/rings

A35 complete

E50 Crank

Blood

i might be bringing some stock goodies from my foxi/maxi II. what do you need besides the throttle controls for a maxi?

I'm looking for some pedal arms, they need to be offset by about an inch - most any pedals will work. Garelli stuff as well!

What I got: a 1961 Yamaha MG1T in need of a front brake cable and lever holder, and speedo cable. Starts on first kick, runs great, 4-speed, 55mph. New tires, new shifter assembly, headlight and speedo and stuff. $400

1977 Honda Express NC50, green, needs a headlight and a bit of tuning but runs. Converted to kickstart. $150.

Honda Express SR engine, complete except carb. Good compression, drive area needs cleaning but is complete. Also have SR foot boards and the metal bracket to mount them, and a set of wheel and tires. All for $75

thanks erin. i am looking for new throttle controls for my moby though. -those dont have a decomp right? oh though i could use those for my minarelli bike.

hey james! remind me to do a bill of sale in cinci.

Will do, man..I think the post office will do those, if we can find one.

oh and i really don't have anything puch yet. really im looking to start with a frame, forks and wheels first.

My maxi project is going to be sweet- i am making a maxi frame meticulously layered in dark brown feathers. I am all about animal bikes this year for some reason.

Mark did you need a maxi frame and junk? B/c I have one that I can bring and sell you.

I need rings for my 1957 Cazenave 421 moped with the Vap ABG 57 engine... anyone?

yeah brennan, that would be awesome! what else besides the frame do you have?

chad that was the cazenave you showed us the first night of kzoo right? that was beautiful.

Hey Chad. Go the intake. That Leovinci on it's way?

mark,

i might have a little present for you.

-shay

really?!

Add M48 goodness to my list of wants up there.

Engine parts

HS-50 forks

Headlight, tail light

haha, shay... im dyin here.

-thought i would throw this out there. i have a chandler guitar amp tube driver (rack style) i'd trade for stuff. a little beat up but still a great overdrive for anyone with a tube amp. works, just don't use it anymore.

don't mean to turn this thread into a flea market.

1212444472_buyguitar_753.jpg

MX5 SUPER BIKE HERE FOR SALE

this is the complete kit to convert your ratty beach cruiser into a rattier modorized bicycle. 150 can pick it up at the rally.

1212445137_img_0096.jpg

Replied to other thread about kit.

bumpin

Emai also sent doug.

Bump.

Chad, you crazy.

Brian Smithmeyer /

I have this for $50. It's a Polini Long Country pipe for a vespa. It was on my bravo, but it will fit other models too.

Want: HS-50 forks

You get my email Doug?

Timmy Southpark /

Mark, i've got 3 maxi frames, all in need of attention. All 3 yours if you get them at my house in cincy. I believe they all have swing arms. I might have some misc parts to throw in with them.

Timmy Southpark /

fatwreck email sent!

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account