Wtb perf. Vespa pipe

So i need a performance pipe for a vespa. Preferably a circuit since i have better luck with fitting them. Whatgotsyou?

Re: Wtb perf. Vespa pipe

Sorry for flooding!

Oh yeah, i still need those engine bolts too. They are M7x1.0 60mm studs. For a vespa naturally.

treatshq

Used plz

Brian Smithmeyer /

I have this one that I would be willing to sell. Let me know if you are interested:

Interested, yes. How much? Any pedal clearance issues? Is it a high end pipe? Would i have to cut holes in my subframe?

kim jensen /

Looks like a bi-turbo. Did you paint it silver, or did it come that way? Should bolt right on Jens.

I too am looking for a Vespa performance pipe.

If no sale, let me know!

kbj

not a biturbo, the end is different, and i didnt think they made them for vespas

It's a Polini Long Country. Not a very strong pipe, actually (no offense to owners) about the weakest expansion pipe you can get. The Sito+ that I have on my Ciao is way weaker, but has no chamber. Jens, I'd really recommend a Simo from treats or the Polini that Zippy sells.

Angelo sold me a Leo Vinci Handmade that fits my Grande with no problems and is pretty fast with a fairly wide powerband.

Cheap! I don't have the money to buy one new.

and by cheap i mean reasonably priced... im thinking like 80 or less.

still need one.

thanks!

Yeah, used polini long country is probly your best bet, then. Id save up $30 or $40 more and get one of the Simo's treats has...you're going to end up replacing the Long Country anyway. If you can get Angelo to get you one, mine was like $90 with shipping. It'd probly be a little higher now thanks to our peso, but still affordable and a far superior pipe to the Country.

Brian Smithmeyer /

Sorry I haven't responded. You should have emailed me. If I don't watch these threads....they get away from me.

Yup, it's a Polini Long Country. It's not the best, but it isn't the worst either....and like you guys, I was trying to keep it cheap when I bought it.

I'll do $50 shipped. It doesn't look quite as nice as that picture. It has a little coloring (yellow and blue) from being hot while running....and the end has a little oil from running rich during break in. I think it would clean up though. And no rust. Send me an email and I'll give you a paypal address or a place to send a money order.

Yeah, i'd pay $50 for it if I was looking for a cheap pipe. Thats not a bad deal at all.

ill take it.

megacaryocyte@hotmail.com

« Go to Topics — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account