WTB: E50 Clutch Arm

I'm looking for a clutch arm for an E50 as well as a carb bowl gasket for a 14mm bing. Thanks

Re: WTB: E50 Clutch Arm

fyi any 12mm bing bowl will work too. assuming its the round bowl.

Cool, is there a way to make my own out of gasket material. Could the posistion of the needle cause it to overfloe?

its only overflowing because your petcocks on, just turn it off.

jk. seriously its your float needle just replace it and youll be set.. or take it all apart and cleaaaaaaan it good.

you could make your own gasket, but i know i dont have that steady of hands with an exacto.

Ok, what a dumbass! After some looking it appears that i have forgot to put the float nedle back into the carb, who knows where it might be now. Does anyone happen to have an extra laying around? I found them on the junkyard site for $20, I think this is nuts. If yopu happen to have an extra, I can wish good luck upon you and speak highly of you at my next family function, might you be so kind as to send it to me? I have a 42 cent stamp with your name on, Thanks

Found the needle! Still need the clutch arm.

do you just need the arm ? I have one if thats all you need ,no spring tho

Yep, just the arm. Mine cracked and couldn't be JB welded back together again.

Tyler Jacobson /

i think handy bikes has bind float parts

mine fell off today and i found it works better with out the spring

for the bing bowl gasket just get a big O ring they work great thats what i have on mine right now

I found the float needle. as far as the arm goes, it looks like I could just remove the spring, place the broken part of the arm back on and manually move it by hand when i start the bike then manually place it back to where it would have returned to once I let go of the clutch lever. Correct?

« Go to Topics — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account