1981 Honda PA50II and 78 pa50I parting out

Douglas Shultz /

Both mopeds are fulling running and in great mechanical condition. The 78 50I is missing both guards but the 50II has both, they are actually just about brand new from the Honda dealer. Also Neither mopeds have stock pedals. The gas tanks both have small leaks, although I do have some really nice white plastic gas tanks that mount really nice on the luggage rack if anyone is interested, they have worked great for me.

50II- 3000K 50I 2000k

I can snap off a picture of any part and email it to you.

Just make me offers in your post or email and I will reply.

I am getting ready to buy a motorcycle and hate to see these mopeds go, but I would like to part them out rather than sell them as a whole.

Doug

Halifax PA 17032 dougshultz@verizon.net

Re: 1981 Honda PA50II and 78 pa50I parting out

King Drunky JCams /

Perfectly running?

You're gonna part them?

Maybe the PA50I, but NEVER the PA50II.

Let somebody else love it and ride it.

Douglas Shultz /

its in rough cosmetic condition I think it would be of more value to part it out. Besides I may help one person enjoy a moped by selling hole but parting it out can help many enjoy mopeds.

moped murderer.

Peter Baudendistel /

sent you an email, bub.

I'm REAL interested in the pa50II

I,m interested in the plastic foot rests if you have them in red.

sick, dude.

i have 2 PA50II and they look like a semi truck shitted them out onto the sidewalk... im going to make them run even though there is a shit-ton wrong with them. know why? cause they dont make them anymore, and someday there wont be any left and my kids/grandkids are gonna see pictures and wonder what happened to all the sweet old mopeds out there. ill have to tell them its because of people like you who would rather make a few extra bucks destroying a perfectly (almost) good moped than take the time to make it beautiful again.

its a dying breed dude, and just cause there are a million out there now, doesnt mean there will be a million when you really want one.

Well I don't have any footrests, sorry.

Sorry folks for parting them out, but I am helping out other moped owners who may not be able to enjoy their mopeds without parts being redistributed.

You wanna sell me the variator/engine off the 50II?

1981 Honda PA50II and 78 pa50I parting out

if possible would be able to sell me the chain from the pa50 i believe it would work on my hobbit pa50 honda

if mick doesnt buy the motor i will,with the intake and reeds,no exhaust

please email it to me. totalhappiness12@yahoo.com how much for it?

I am interested in the ignition switch and key...and also headlight bevel on the pa50I

Do you have a chrome flywheel / stator cover you want to sell?

Can I buy the Air filter housing from you? From the PA50II (i dont think there is a difference), but anyhow name your price I really need the filter housing.

Thanks

I need the variator off the PA50II.

I want the other airfilter housing

« Go to Topics — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account