Re: MOPED PROJECTS AND PARTS FOR SALE

Hey Skywriter,

I am interested in the A3n engine. How much do you want including shipping to 54481? Is it a 6v or 12v?

Thanks,

Chris

And if you want to email,

reach me at

tennisdefeatsrey@gmail.com

Jeff can i buy those blue sidecovers?

chris ill do 70 on the motor plus actual shipping.im not gonna do quotes with shipping as it changes every day,,,,,but I will find the cheapest shipping and tell you what it is....Andrew email me bro...u got my addy

I just had to make a expensive choice to save my girl boston terrier this weekend. .I will break up the moby. Make offers here on parts

bump

can i get the moby long seat for $30??

Am interested in buying your tomos parts, wheels, frame with swing arm,etc.

Can you ship to NC ? Can you send a pix of your parts ?

Thanks,

Dave

I need tail-light and throttle off one of those bullets. Also, a good cylinder and piston. Right side break lever. Also that exhaust pipe for the bullet.

anyone wants anything in PA holler at me before friday night and I can bring it to robs ride saturday.....

30 is ok for the seat+shipping........anyone wants the side covers ill take 40 for the pair..... moby motor I would like 70.......15 each for taillights ...which exhaust? the chrome or the black one?I cant sell top end off the A3 but I will sell the whole motor for 60 plus shipping

how much is shipping to 94110?

UPDATE!!......sold a rack and exhaust off the tomos peds......think the moby is gone,,,,have a few people lined up to buy the whole thing.....lots of tomos shit left ...still have 1 good a3n motor and 1 junky seized up motor, handlebars, spoke wheels, controls, headlights, speedos, frames fenders etc etc make offers, before i start fixing it up

« Go to Topics — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account