peugeot +moby + puch parts fo sale!

🇮🇹💦 Of the Loin /

peugeot 102 ignition setup (stator/rotor/backing plate/etc). Comes with brand new condensor from NAPA. Perfect to get that 103 youve got on the road with no electrical demons! hooray! --$50

beefy adjustable shocks, hardly any rust on them, they came off a peugeot 103, so they are adjusted for that, but can be adjusted for whatever, I just dont know how. --$30

Magnum cylinder, I opened up the exhaust and intake ports (didnt raise or lower them, so timing is not changed) and also managed to break the piston after removing it, so magnum cylinder for sale! no scratch marks, no scuffs, cylinder is tre magnifique!. Just cylinder. broken piston included for free if you want. I think its a #22. --$15

AV10 moby head for sale, these work on AV7's and are basically the closest youll ever get to a high comp head (1977 was selling these a little bit ago, this one is off an OG av10 tho). Raise your compression and look different! --$30

av10 leo vince cobra exhaust. Ive never gotten to try it, but from what I hear its comparable to a stock exhaust. Needs the bracket (not the threaded head that goes into the cylinder) welded or something. --$25.

puch #4 cylinder. Again, no piston. --$15

Re: peugeot +moby + puch parts fo sale!

🇮🇹💦 Of the Loin /

oh yeah, my camera is dead and i cant find the charger, so no pics.

but if you arent satisfied, give me a good reason and ill refund your money when i get the part back.

🇮🇹💦 Of the Loin /

adjustable shocks gone !

🇮🇹💦 Of the Loin /

b=umpo

🇮🇹💦 Of the Loin /

seriously, buy this shit!

I'll snag that exhaut from you man.

🇮🇹💦 Of the Loin /

sweet! email me because i wont remember stoned

i am in need of right side handlebar switch for peugt 103 sp.. got? know where? new or used, this one is cracked won,t secure and decomp lever holder is broken

***Kim Jong illest*** /

ill take the moby head maitland

ill take the magnum cylinder dude

browningphoto@yahoo.com

🇮🇹💦 Of the Loin /

back from sis's graduation. Ill work on emails today

moby head gone?

« Go to Topics — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account