Derbi Dreams FS in CA

) CuperAWESOMO ( /

Well, I'm going to be moving soon so it's time to thin the herd a little. I know peeps LOVE Derbis and i have two others so hopefully this will go fast.

Anyways, I got a nice Derbi TT. It runs when hard wired. Doesn't have a taillight or headlight lens. Front fender was chopped by previous owner, what a shame. Attached is the only pic i have right now, where it doesn't have a cylinder but be assured it does come with one.

Let me know if your interested. I just saw a super nice one being sold for $1000 on here, and since mine is a diamond in the rough I'll say $500 obo or trade for another cool moped. Let me know what you have to offer and we can work something out.

1211868085_hpim4664.jpg

Re: Derbi Dreams FS in CA

oh, man, sorry I didn't write you back. I love it, but I got nothing right now. Thanks for that email. Someone get this thing and make it fucking FLY.

oh someone just fuck me.

🇮🇹💦 Of the Loin /

what do you want to trade? i could probably work out a maxi trade for you.

or something else. I've got a couple im willing to trade.

) CuperAWESOMO ( /

Hey maitland. Do you have anything else to trade besides a maxi? And what's on the maxi?

🇮🇹💦 Of the Loin /

i probably do. I might have a sweet vespa grande.

motobecane too. Fuck maybe even a peugeot 103.

maxi i probably wouldnt trade because im doing sweet 50cc tricks to the engine

) CuperAWESOMO ( /

I might be down for a grande or the 103. I already have a moby, so unless yours is super amazing I'll pass. More info/pics would be awesome.

🇮🇹💦 Of the Loin /

ill try and get some, i cant find the charger for my camera yet tho.

) CuperAWESOMO ( /

Do any of them run? or are they all in project form? Any ups?

🇮🇹💦 Of the Loin /

grande runs. new tubes, seat is good, sito (stock replacement) pipe on there. runs solid.

the 103 will have new reeds, 15mm dellorto intake w/14.12 dellorto on it, as well as a puch ignition coil, so pretty much the most solid bike you could have.

might trade my sachs AMS, with a 505/1D on it, needs a clutch cable to run.

i really do need to sell something here, i just can bear to part with any of them lol. I would really love a derbi tho

) CuperAWESOMO ( /

I'm pretty interested in the 103, I've been talking about getting one for a while. I'll be making a trip up north in a few weeks for a job interview so maybe we could meet up i can take a peak at the collection. I might be visiting the cuperteens along the way so maybe we can all ride.

) CuperAWESOMO ( /

Anyone else want to take a crack at this beastly bike

) CuperAWESOMO ( /

bump

🇮🇹💦 Of the Loin /

yeah i dont have le camera but let me know when you head up this way

Aaron McTaggart /

this is a long shot, but...i've got a vintage 80cc Kawasaki dirt bike that i'd be willing to trade. it runs great, and isn't beautiful, but is in overall decent condition. i'm just over in los osos (guy who sold you dellorto), so we could do this all local.

wanna sell me the variator?

) CuperAWESOMO ( /

maitland- I gots an interview in Santa Clara on the 17th so will be in the area very soon

Aaron- Sorry man. If it was a GPR 50 I'd be down and I'd add major

Alex- sorry man, no can do. Goodluck finiding one though. Do a search in performance tuning, there are some scooter variators that are bolt on replacements. Just have to figure out which one. And when you do let me know also.

) CuperAWESOMO ( /

bump

if you get sick of it and care to donate it to a real disabled vet who will show you proof that i am a disabled vet. i am in providence ri. I am just getin on my feet again and well it would turn my life around or at the very least put it in a better direction thanks for readin and like i said it will be used daily by a real disacled vet livin on a lousy check hat covers my roof and some food

) CuperAWESOMO ( /

If you weren't across the country I'd be happy to hook you up from something from my collection but damn RI, thats far.

***Kim Jong illest*** /

hey maitland, i could always use another moby.

« Go to Topics — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account