Vespa Grande Mag Wheels bringing to Kzoo

We have a set of mag wheels, front and back. Will sell with or without 30mph model gears in rear hub. We'll bring these to Kzoo for free if someone makes a reasonable offer. Kzoo attendees get first dibs ad we'd prefer not to ship. These do not grow on trees, so, if we don't a good offer, we'll just keep them as spares or sell on ebay later. I'll try to get a good photo on here soon.

Re: Vespa Grande Mag Wheels bringing to Kzoo

Here's a pic of the wheels without the rear hub gears. They're a bit dirty, but you can tell they're in good shape.

hey rebecca is there a way to tell from the out side if the gearing is 20 or 30mph, just wondering cuz my ciao tops out at 40mph and its kitted , i have a feeling its just the stupid variating gear

Sorry about thread jack

There's no easy way, sorry, unless you have the sticker on your subframe. If you take your sidecovers off you can check for the sticker, which should say 20, 25, or 30. The only other way to tell is to count the gear teeth.

The gears we have for these wheels are the 30 mph version...you can tell by the number of teeth on the largest sprocket. Zippy made a post about it a while back.

I don't remember how many teeth each have. I could count them for you later...

I think the only other way to tell is to look for a small white sticker on your sub frame that says 20, 25,or 30 indicating your moped's speed rating. The bad thing is that these stickers often fall off.

that's funny

wow a bit dirty those r cleaner than any thing i own

Awwww, Jeff, we posted the same thing at the same minute. Mwah.

And Zeke, yes, my standards are high. My Grande has spoilt me. :)

they are pretty clean. Well i converted my ciao to variated with spoked varited wheel just wondering if there was a way to tell. Prob have to go get the malossi gears GL

If you kitted it, but are using the stock cases and didn't grind out your intake manifold that is attached to the cases that is 11mm, that's your problem.

that's what we both did in out grande wheels

waits it 11mm i keep getting told its 12.5 damnit haha

« Go to Topics — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account