sachs and garelli for sale

I have two mopeds; one being a 1980 Garelli Supersport XL (top tank) and the Other a 1982 Sachs Eagle II (Step Through). They both worked amazing all last summer , they need minor tune-up and will be doing just fine. I am getting rid of them because I am moving around alot and I don't have any patients to haul them around right now. The Garelli has new piston rings and gaskets. The Sachs has a new petcock, cables and Bosch coil. The main probelms with both of them are easily fixable the Garelli has one broken mounting bolt and the Sachs needs some points attention and adjustment. I am look for $400 for both and $250 a piece. I will negotiate. Also three helmets, locks and saddle bags included. They both ride like a dream with a little care, I once did 55 mph on the Garelli and I weigh 300lbs! Last summer I rode the Sachs from Detroit to Ann Arbor to Battle Creek and Lansing in three days. I currently live in Detroit so we could arrange a pick up or drop off or whatever. Email me : jack.dekovich@gmail.com or call at (313) 969-4508.

sachs and garelli for sale

I will take both sent you an email awhile ago.

« Go to Topics — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account