looking for cocks!

petcocks that is.

i need a maxi petcock.

so show me your cocks.

Re: looking for cocks!

Timmy Southpark /

this post is hot i might have a old dirty cock if you want one, i can even sand-blast it up and clean it to look nice. However you can buy a brand new one from local shops for around $15... which is what i recommend.

Let me know if you need some cock

I have a big one.

Although if you fuck with it a bit you might get slimy shit all over your hands.

***Kim Jong illest*** /

i doubt mine would fit

ᴛᴇʀʀʏ ᴅᴇᴀɴ /

call up seattle mopeds, lots in stock!

206.545.PEDS (545.7337)

Oh man, Emily! hahahaaa

You make it tempting.

ᴛᴇʀʀʏ ᴅᴇᴀɴ /

do it dz, i dare you!

No! hahhaa. I think it's vulgar to do so.

sweet this is almost as good as original MST3K

Bruce Edwards /

Is it possible to use a petcock from a Harley on a moped? I made my own gas tank and need a 90 degree outlet.

Also, how does the reserve work?

If you made your own tank, and you want to use a HD petcock, then you should have installed a fitting for it in the new tank.. kind of an odd question, if you think about it.

How does 'reserve' work? Google it.. or just take a look at a fuel petcock. The standpipe is for the 'on' position..

-L

In mine, the the pet has 2 tubes inside. One is a low intake, and the other is an inch or so higher up, so that when you run that one out, you switch it to reserve, and you have that last little bit that flows into the lower tube.

you can use anything as long as it threads and can open and close- i have a plumbing fitting as a petcock on my moby right now. it just doesn't make for anything nice...

osprey of Dee'z loinz /

mines all dark and mildewy down there.

Bruce Edwards /

That's what I thought. Thanks. I ordered a weld in bung (# 401-657) and a 90* petcock (#410050) from JP Cycles.

dont use a plumbing fitting! i did it on my vespa and the gasoline broke down the rubber o rings in there and it leaked gas then stuck in the close position. then broke. plumbing fixtures for petcock=bad idea.

Leon Swarmer /

here is a pic of mine. but it's not as nice as Brystheguy's, rigid woody.

alas, now that I'm older I don't have much in reserve.

1211326734_puch_petcock.jpg

Bruce Edwards /

"here is a pic of mine. but it’s not as nice as Brystheguy’s, rigid woody" Wow, that's ghetto!

John Joedicke /

Nice needle valve set-up.

Bung?

Michael Miehle /

Your gonna put a cock in your bung?

Damn I just tossed my old one, I would have just sent it out. It's missing the top filter, I think it's still around in the bin though.

« Go to Topics — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account