Trade: Puch za50 for minarelli V1

i have a complete running za50. would like to trade for a complete running minarelli v1.

Re: Trade: Puch za50 for minarelli V1

Louis, I would trade those MB5 wheels for the ZA50 if you are interested. Brake hubs, axles and all. Let me know.

Cleats Onionpockets /

How about a perfectly good minarelli V1 that needs a fan shroud, assembly, and new piston rings, for a za50 without a cylinder piston or top end parts?

im gonna try to find a running one, but if i cant, i may entertain that offer. anyone else?

anyone?

Cleats Onionpockets /

Nudge nudge. If you still want it, it's still here. I'd rather have a complete running ZA50, but just the bottom end would do.

do you have any pics of it? i guess i could use the top end on something.

Cleats Onionpockets /

Fraid not, at least not at the moment. My digital camera took a spill into some water and I don't think it's functional anymore. But I'll see if I can get it running well enough to get a picture of the thing. It's still mounted on the bike it came with. I swore I wasn't going to part it out, but after two years of it sitting in the basement with nothing being done, and given the amount of missing parts (plus the fact that the bike it came from is just too small for me!), it's come to this.

what bike is it?

Cleats Onionpockets /

A fantic motor concorde

"One of these":http://www.mopedarmy.com/photos/brand/12/1266/

what kind of shape is it in? i may be interested in most of the bike actually...

Cleats Onionpockets /

it’s missing the carburetor, seat, tank, and fan assembly. It’s beat up, and needs work (new rings, new lens for headlight, cables to be sorted out, as the previous owner obviously made do with no replacement parts when things broke).

It's definitely a complete restore, but I'd trade the whole thing for that za50 in its entirety, rather than us both having to take things apart. Here's the dilemma though, you're in kentucky, I'm in NY.

Pablo Puchasso /

I have a safari with a minerelli. I will trade you for a za50 BUT I don't know if it's running. I know it is complete and I will also trade you the dell carb on there and the pedal arms etc. If you're in the so Cal area I will trade you the entire bike. I need a parts engine.

ill be at kzoo guys

« Go to Topics — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account