Re: Puch Magnum LTD FS

You sir, are HIGHlarious! Don't make a post asking for offers and then shit on everyone.

If you want to be a prick and get the maximum amount for your not in super shape LTD, then either just fucking put it on ebay, or SET A PRICE and then wait for it.

andrews bikes own your shit any day. its not rare anymore. fucked up bikes are all over the place.

chill you people

Doug you can tell him to chill but he aint gonna be your buddy and sell it to you.

And yeah jake , id like a ldt magnum, but if im gonna spend the money its gonna be the non teenager destroyed - i put tomos turn signals on it kinda one.

You will also find ive never picked on you , only advocated you make sound buisiness decisions like decribe accurately what you sell, mail the shit you sell to people and be honest.

Thats not exacly flaming ya.

So...tell me again how this bike is fucked up? And how come harold didnt get shit for his awesome bike that was completely custom? Whatever guys.

Cleats Onionpockets /

Dude, didn't you completely retire/leave this forum what, a month ago?

harolds wasnt an ltd man. it was a really terrible mkII that he restored, and it was beautiful.

"custom doesn't mean it's supposed to look like someone took a shit on it":http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3103/2289602593_66cb22dd35.jpg?v=0

and if anyone seriously wants to buy this bike for over $800, i own a 1987 sachs that's just as shitty as this bike and just as rare. i'll part with it for $750.

custom custom!

is that crayon or a magic marker on that tailcone?

Zeke aka ilikenamechanges /

and on the side with a pipe it looks like u laid it down going at a decent pace

Tony - Baltimore /

Tony - Baltimore /

hey now... leave his lady out of this. it's not like she's responsible for jake.

ouch, this thread is getting out of hand.

jake you really should take it to ebay. the people here know what the bike is worth because they have seen lots of pics and have read your threads throughout the build process. they are going to offer you a fair price and if thats not enough for you , you are going to have to sell it to someone how doesnt know what its worth. a bike like an LTD is worth more NOT RUNNING in stock condition than it is worth RUNNING in typical moped army condition. duct tape here, random washers there, etc etc. the only exception would be someone who was been working on bikes for years, longer than me, longer than most of us like moped larry or shaw from LA for example. if he worked on the bike it would be worth a lot more.

and on top of that dude, you cant sell shit here if you already have existing failed transactions to be taken care of. thats kinda fucked. so if you truly are done with us please just take it to craigslist or ebay. do not continue to abuse the community to make a couple extra bucks. i say this as a friend. i am not trying to be a dick.

what i wanted to do was give the MA community a chance to buy it first since we all dislike ebay and the bullshit therein. SO. I did that bc i thought itd be a good thing to do to offer it up to everyone here. Apparently im wrong, and ive been told numerous times i dont desereve the bike SO again, i wanted to offer it up to some of the more deserving collectors and tuners here. can you just lock this thread? im not gonna respond to it anymore if it has gone to the level of calling my girlfriend a whore. thanks guys.

Tony - Baltimore /

I wasn't talking about the girl. Why would I want her?

This bag-o-douche isnt even selling the bike. He is just like every other forum troll that is just trying to feel good about getting a bunch of hits. He probably has 50 threads like this on different sites at any given time. He's not the first, and he won't be the last.

i like ebay...

$600.

I think what harold was trying to say is that you aren't doing anyone here any favors by listing it here. You are super unreliable and still have outstanding dealings with people here. So, do yourself a favor and just put it on ebay where you are less likely to think about screwing someone.

I'm still wondering where you live?

It seems you've rubbed quite a few people the wrong way....

I am new to this whole moped thing. I think they are really

cool machines that serve a perfect urban purpose so I want

one, just like the ones I've seen screaming around town(SF).

I think I'll stick to my offer and offer you the fact that I could

show up with cash pretty quickly but would now want to have

the one mechanic I've met go over the bike and let me know

what the true condition is.

That is if you are close? In the Bay Area?

Steve

i like ebay...i think most people on here like ebay as well.

He lives in Ohio... Why would you assume he lives in SF?

The fact that somone listed a picture of the guy's myspace page with a "who'd da whore posting" is lower then low. This thread sucks.

Man thats low.

) Cupermcnewbster ( /

Not in the bay area, or else prices would be sky high.

Thanks.

As i've written I am new to this so I had no idea that 'Moped Army'

went beyond the Bay Area.

Now I know.

Steve

) Cupermcnewbster ( /

haha. Thats how I see it a lot of times too.

coast to coast...plus canada and europe...branches are just coast to coast

OK, so is there a way to narrow down a search to what's

available in the Bay Area?

nope :D

No, just post a thread like "hey, anyone in the bay area got (insert what you want here) or something like it? I have X to spend, be your best friend," etc etc.

« Go to Topics — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account