WTB - 2 mopeds in the Louisville, KY area

Bethany /
This single post is part of a larger thread. Start from the top or view this post in context.

Hey guys,

As the title states, I am in the market for two mopeds in the Louisville, KY area. Anywhere within 150 miles or so would work, as I have a trailer and would be willing to pick up. I do not know much about mopeds, so I am not looking for any brand in particular. I'd like something with the capability of going about 40 mph with a 150lb rider. I'm not afraid of some engine work, so if it can be tweaked for better performance that is a plus.

I know Nate Eversole, who is in the moped scene here in Louisville. I asked him to hunt around for me, but I think he forgot about me <_> If you read this, Nate...thanks a lot buddy :P First you promise me a bike chain bracelet and then you promise to search for a 'ped and I get neither.

Anyway, if anyone knows of anything around please let me know. The most I'd probably spend is about $700 each.

Thanks,

Bethany

This single post is part of a larger thread. Start from the top or view this post in context.

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account