FS: Safari MT400 in PA

Zack Rineer /

I got the Safari a couple of months ago.. It needed a lot of work just to get it running.. I gave it the attention it needed... I got a brand new cylinder, piston, rings, pin, the whole 9 yards... I also stripped and sealed the gas tank and painted it just so it wouldn't rust out... I got all new gaskets for the base, head and carb, intake, exhaust..

It runs at idle with the choke on but it won't run with the choke off.. It will run a little if you rig the choke to about half open.. I am pretty sure all it will need is an air box but im not positive.. Im not tired of this project I just need a little extra cash for other things :)...

Believe it or not I have a bout $200 into the moped.. I am asking $275.. I do not have a title for the moped..

I put it on here only, not craigslist or ebay (yet).. Id rather it go to a moped army member and I know there are a lot of PA riders on here.. haha

Thanks!

a link to the video of it idling with the choke on...

I do have the fan and fan cover.. fan cover is broken in a couple spots

Re: FS: Safari MT400 in PA

Zack Rineer /

I knew I forgot to add something....

The throttle does not spring back and there are no brake cables...

Zack Rineer /

One interested but still forsale!

I am looking for a ped this summer, Rover sucks too much gas. Anywho its still for sale right? 275 still the asking price? let me know!! I am in Vermont. Your the closest one selling a ped in my price range and what not.

if you werent in PA i'd get it in a snap. :(

Zack Rineer /

Yup, still for sale and $275 is my asking price.

« Go to Topics — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account